I have the experience to help you achieve your goals in a cost effective way.
Most family law cases can be resolved through negotiation and drafting of a Separation Agreement with the assistance of a lawyer. In some cases, Court is the only option to protect your rights.
The process will be consultative every step of the way to ensure that your issues and concerns are addressed.
No matter which process is chosen, I am experienced, trained and qualified to achieve the results you need.
Quote from Annalisa:
“My goal is to help you choose the most cost effective and expeditious process for your individual situation.”
- B.A, (Hons.) 1985, York University
- J.D (Juris Doctor) (1988), Osgoode Hall Law School
- Certificate in Mediating Disputes (Harvard Negotiation Institute)
- 28 Years Experience with family law, including complicated property issues, custody, access, spousal and child support.
- Panel Member, Consent and Capacity Board
- Panel Member, Office of the Public Trustee
- Member, York Region Law Association
- Associate Member, Ontario Association for Family Mediation
- Past instructor of the Bar Admission Course – Family Law.
- Past Vice President and member of the Board for the North York Women-Shelter
- Past member of board of directors for The Community of Maple Child Care Centres